IGNORED

I think I like the new Pink song

perunamuusi

i havent liked a pop song since estelle, american boy. i fuckin love that tune.

i actually played it in a techno set once, the crowd did not exactly go wild on the dance floor, but they did follow me home and then rape and murder me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldn't be ashamed, these songs were designed by scientists and mathematicians to be liked by 7 out of 10 people that listen to it.

It is rare for people like us (who are intelectual superior and whose musical taste is so sophisticated that a sip of the finest wine is required after we listen to a song in our playlist) to like top 40 music, but when it happens all you can do is NOT BUY THE SONG just steal it and listen to it, just be warned that your IQ might dropped a bit (but i mean what are a few dropped IQ points to us right? we have so much IQ from all the music we listen to wosh!)

The worst case scenario is that you might enjoy the sound coming from your headphones for 3-4 minutes, after those 4 enjoyable minutes are over you can go back and listen to ironic music that you only listen because of status and music that you are not even sure you like but it sounds like something the person you want to be might enjoy so you suck it up for those 8 minutes of excruciating ear ache because ya know our IQ is more important than our enjoyment.

zole

So ludd part wrote the song ? ie why else the mention ;-p

Also i din lisn to it. cause any pink i've been exposed to has been dodgy boringness. lol at the idea of fake for the purpose of label enrichment 00's girl power.

Archived