IGNORED

I think I like the new Pink song

perunamuusi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

If it's any consolation, I've been thinking the same thing for the past couple of weeks. It's always on the radio in the office and I find it quite catchy and surprisingly not-annoying. The more I think about it, the more I reckon I might just like Pink generally. Doesn't bother me too much.

Guest Iain C

Nah that's a classic.

I'm really nailing my colours to the mast here, but the other big radio hit I love is Call Me Maybe. Which I reckon is probably the best chart hit of the past few years.

Guest Gravity

Honestly though, there's nothing wrong with liking pop music if you do. Not like you have to listen to field recordings and analog synths all the time.

Guest Gravity

Play these 2 videos at the same time as any pop song acapella for a guilt free listening experience. Adjust the volume levels accordingly, of course.

+

Nah that's a classic.

I'm really nailing my colours to the mast here, but the other big radio hit I love is Call Me Maybe. Which I reckon is probably the best chart hit of the past few years.

call me maybe is excellent.

I do love me some pop music. I've been listening to the new Justin Timberlake album a lot lately; it's pretty great. I mean shit, this song sounds like it could have been produced by Nautilis or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dd4LIR-IQs

Plus all of the songs are like 7–8 mins long, awesome.

FFS Im having a watmm relapse. I was doing so well and now i'm watching pink and avril lavigne videos from 2002 and posting about licking feet. I need help.

FFS Im having a watmm relapse. I was doing so well and now i'm watching pink and avril lavigne videos from 2002 and posting about licking feet. I need help.

lol

I think it's this one:

This is certainly her worst single, and the singer from fun. has the most obnoxious voice ever thought of. Of all the other hits she has had (Get This Party Started, Blow Me (One Last Kiss), Stupid Girls, U+Ur Hand), this one is tedious by comparison, and it isn't as if it would be better if someone else was singing.

Bad form, P!nk.

hey, who am I to judge you losers...i enjoy the taste of human shit. So sue me.

If eating human shit is wrong, then well I guess I want to continue to eat human shit regardless of that fact.

hey, who am I to judge you losers...i enjoy the taste of human shit. So sue me.

If eating human shit is wrong, then well I guess I want to continue to eat human shit regardless of that fact.

Oh brother. She is a very proactive personality that speaks for independent thought and individualism, hardly comparable to your copraphagic tendencies.

I will say I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into when she aligned herself with PETA, tho.

You shouldn't be ashamed, these songs were designed by scientists and mathematicians to be liked by 7 out of 10 people that listen to it.

It is rare for people like us (who are intelectual superior and whose musical taste is so sophisticated that a sip of the finest wine is required after we listen to a song in our playlist) to like top 40 music, but when it happens all you can do is NOT BUY THE SONG just steal it and listen to it, just be warned that your IQ might dropped a bit (but i mean what are a few dropped IQ points to us right? we have so much IQ from all the music we listen to wosh!)

The worst case scenario is that you might enjoy the sound coming from your headphones for 3-4 minutes, after those 4 enjoyable minutes are over you can go back and listen to ironic music that you only listen because of status and music that you are not even sure you like but it sounds like something the person you want to be might enjoy so you suck it up for those 8 minutes of excruciating ear ache because ya know our IQ is more important than our enjoyment.

Archived