IGNORED

Beacon - The Ways We Separate

jhonny

Had never heard of them until recently, but saw them supporting Com Truise a couple months back and really enjoyed it. Kind of psychedelic sounding, will check this out.

Ghostly have put the entire release up for streaming on soundcloud. Sounds like a wonderful album, and my favourite track has to be 'Studio Audience' - the latter part of that track (skip to 22:08 on the stream below) is just gorgeous.

https://soundcloud.com/ghostly/sets/beacon-the-ways-we-separate

EDIT: Only one track seems to be showing above. Just visit it on soundcloud and you should get the entire album.

Guest A/D

This shit just showed up in my Soundcloud feed and it is sexy as hell! It kind of reminds me of a sweeter, less thugged out version of The Weekend. I miss that bit of edge Mr. Weekend has but the sweetness is a nice replacement. Will be purchasing.

I just wanted to give this album another shoutout. It's a lovely piece of music - such a juicy mix environment. It's almost an exercise in making the cold electronic elements sound warm and blended. Tons of sexy reverb work. Nice song structures too - flowing and evolving, not typical pop stuff, but never jarring.

My favorite track:

I just wanted to give this album another shoutout. It's a lovely piece of music - such a juicy mix environment. It's almost an exercise in making the cold electronic elements sound warm and blended. Tons of sexy reverb work. Nice song structures too - flowing and evolving, not typical pop stuff, but never jarring.

My favorite track:

Well said, agree completely.

Archived