IGNORED

Favorite TH Tracks

Guest Gravity

Guest Gravity

Which tracks are you feeling the most right now (and why if you want)?

Sick Times (mmm, chopped vocals)

Come to Dust

Telepath

Palace Posy

Cold Earth

Guest feralkittens

It's hard to choose right! I seriously love them all. They're all essential. Definitely going to be one of those albums I play the whole way through a lot. I did just listen to Cold Earth 3 times in a row though. I Love that NOISE.

Causeway - Love the beat and the way the track builds

Telepath - Reminds me of cold war research in to remote viewing and stuff

Gemini - Wish there were more like this old film soundtrack

Palace Posy - First have is great, funky and fun, don't like the other synths and voices that come in 2nd half

Sick Times - Like the second half with the voices and ambience

White Cyclosa - Another old film soundtrack, like scanners therefore great

Gemini

Sick Times

Cold Earth

Come To Dust

Semena Mertvykh

These tracks encapsulate what I was wanting from the album after seeing the track titles and artwork, and all that desert imagery and shit. I still think Semena Mertvykh would also have worked well as an opener (although Gemini is perfect where it is).

Guest feralkittens

I can't believe I forgot to put my first love, Gemini. And Caretstik, did you read the interview where they said the album is palindromic? So Semena Mertvykh could be the opener. Personally I love Gemini too much as the first song. But a lot of people prefer them switched.

I like the lack of closure of Semena Mertvykh. Like someone on twoism mentioned, it sounds like "THE END...?"

I can't believe I forgot to put my first love, Gemini. And Caretstik, did you read the interview where they said the album is palindromic? So Semena Mertvykh could be the opener. Personally I love Gemini too much as the first song. But a lot of people prefer them switched.

I like the lack of closure of Semena Mertvykh. Like someone on twoism mentioned, it sounds like "THE END...?"

I read that interview, not having much of a musical ear I wasn't expecting its structure to be apparent to me as it is. And I like the idea of a lack of closure, I think they commented in the Guardian interview about Semena Mertvykh undermining that. Damn this album though, it's ruined my plans of wasting today watching old Doctor Who.

EDIT: I love the little 'ident' right before Gemini, kicks off the whole film score idea perfectly.

Archived