IGNORED

Tablets

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Which tablet is everyone using?

I was thinking about buying a nexus 7 which is basically a big android phone. Cheap too. But then I saw that the Nexus 7.2 was rumoured to being out in July. So now I'm waiting.

I have a nexus 7. My issues with it are that it doesn't have a front facing camera and it doesn't utilize flash memory. Also, the available styluses are all very large and there are no fine point ones available. You will also need to buy case online as most stores do not carry more than 1 of them and they are expensive and sucky.

My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Tab and it's been reliable and all. Is there a particular reason you want to wait for Nexus 2? Any features you're after in a tablet?

My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Tab and it's been reliable and all. Is there a particular reason you want to wait for Nexus 2? Any features you're after in a tablet?

the galaxy note 10 is the one I really one but it's way more $ than the nexus 7. I'm waiting for the nexus 7.2 because either:

a) they announce it and the old one drops in price even lower and i buy that

b) the rumour says july release so if i buy a nexus7 now i'd regret it in less than 1 month

I have a nexus 7. My issues with it are that it doesn't have a front facing camera and it doesn't utilize flash memory. Also, the available styluses are all very large and there are no fine point ones available. You will also need to buy case online as most stores do not carry more than 1 of them and they are expensive and sucky.

surely you mean rear facing camera?

Surely he does, but I never understood why they even put them on the back... Weirdos!

Surely he does, but I never understood why they even put them on the back... Weirdos!

same here. rear facing camera on a tablet is a massive lol

it's hilarious watching people using them as a camera at a concert or something.

Archived