IGNORED

Help me identify a game.

FLA FUR BIS FLE

This is a long shot, but I am trying to find this game that I was reading about/watching youtube vids of a a couple of years ago. It was a top down strategy game (i think), that seemed squad based. You controlled what looked to be a swat team of sorts, and the graphics were really sleek. A lot of neon colors, stripped down and minimal in feel. I want to say the levels were similar to that of an office, a lot of twists and turns. Some of them almost looked like cubicles. Does anyone have ANY idea what I am talking about? I believe it came out in 2011, maybe 2012.

Guest Iain C

I love Frozen Synapse but I haven't played it in a year or more. I used to trounce my housemate at it quite regularly, I'd hear him yelling from his bedroom. Good times.

It just came out on iOS and is brilliant on an iPad.

Basically the only reason I'd ever want an iPad is so I can play this on the move. My laptop is just a tad too slow!

Archived