IGNORED

Fieldtriqp Video of "Dead Man Rides Subway For Hours"

Guest zzz

Guest zzz

can be viewed on my myspace page HERE

I know you guys hate myspace but i dont have the bandwidth to upload it or host it. i just snagged it from his profile after he uploaded it.

i thought the video turned out excellent and am flattered he put in the effort to make it.

thanks for giving it a view:)

Guest Barrichello

very cool stuff. a lot more abrasive than i expected, but great work - held my interest and very creative from my humble point of view. cool as shit to have some meaningful, suitable visuals to your music!

quite a talent, on both parts.

Guest Promo

Seems to work well. What can I say. The music and images fit very nicely. Shit that must have taken ages to do is all I can say. Yeah I think probably one of the nicest videos I've seen in a while of course the music is shit hot too. :cool:

Guest grasshoppa

lovley song, probably my fav by you, perfect match of lovley synths and crunch.

amazing video, was it the same guy who did the last?, give em a hopper kiss.

Guest stanblaok

Well thanks for checkin the vid, it was a great song and worthy of a video. The quality of the vid is poor due to the fact that I had to make it as easy and fast as possible for others to dl. The original is way cleaner and certainly better looking than that version. Im very uptight about my quality but zzz assured me that it looks fine anyways. But anyways thanks again, I'm always up to making videos for others, so if any of you are interested just let me know. Its somewhat of a passion of mine. I like the music but never got into making it, just putin some visuals with it.

But anyways thanks again, I'm always up to making videos for others, so if any of you are interested just let me know. Its somewhat of a passion of mine. I like the music but never got into making it, just putin some visuals with it.

I am very interested. You're quite talented at what you do, and I think you really complimented fieldtriqp's music with your visuals. I was going to email you, but didn't notice an address or website on your info, checked the myspace page too and didn't notice anything there. So please email me at: somainertia@gmail.com if you're interested in doing a video for something of mine. I can give you a list of some of my better tracks and you can see if anything inspires you.

Anywhere else i can see the video.. i dont have a myspace account and dont plan on ever having one.

EDIT: possibly post a higher quality version on video.google.com? They give you i think it was 80 MB's.

Anywhere else i can see the video.. i dont have a myspace account and dont plan on ever having one.

You don't need a myspace account to view the video. I wasn't signed in when I looked at it.

You don't need a myspace account to view the video. I wasn't signed in when I looked at it.

Ahh i just had to scroll down a bit... i was clicking "videos" next ot "View my:"

Great vid by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks goffer....i should've mentioned you dont need to be signed in to watch the vid.

i also added a couple of semi-older, unreleased tracks to my page there, "old haunts" and "goodnight moo".

• 1 month later...

Archived