IGNORED

Moving to UK

zlemflolia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand

Well, you deserve an explanation.

Remember a few months back here on WATMM when several of us were having that heated debate regarding gender differences? Remember how emphatic you were about your argument suggesting that men were being victimized by women through abuse, exploitation, and such?

What inspired Eugene to share that YouTube clip was that fact, combined with your planning to move to the UK (though it's possible the location in the video isn't actually the UK), since the guy in the vid was raging against the woman in front of him, which is behavior typical of misogyny.

I don't know what your beliefs regarding the opposite gender are now, but I admit it's unfair to be ridiculed by a multitude of fellow members for being passionate in having your own opinion, and I'm ashamed to admit that I'm guilty of this ridicule as well. So in this respect, I feel that we owe you an apology. Despite what your beliefs are, you're still a fellow WATMM member, and I think we should honor that sense of community. Anyway, hope that helps. (I'm also a little drunk, so I apologize for that as well.)

Archived