IGNORED

Intense ...

encym

Nice... A lot of cool ideas in here. I like how the beat is marching like it's prepairing for a battle in a circuit board. I didn't notice the beat change in the latter half and when i was fully immersed it was sadly over. A little short for my taste but definitly a banger.

Nice... A lot of cool ideas in here. I like how the beat is marching like it's prepairing for a battle in a circuit board. I didn't notice the beat change in the latter half and when i was fully immersed it was sadly over. A little short for my taste but definitly a banger.

Thanks---- better too short than too long-winded is my reasoning.

Lots of improvising possible with that little machine - so making it longer is always an option.

Ahh those pad things that come in at around a minute really tie it all together nicely

some lovely percussion sounds in this, thought I think that open hat may be either jus' a little flat or a little loud

love the warbles

it really starts to come together awesomely toward the end

this could definitely be extended by at least another minute and still hold attention!! do it do it do it :)

cheers!!

Ahh those pad things that come in at around a minute really tie it all together nicely

some lovely percussion sounds in this, thought I think that open hat may be either jus' a little flat or a little loud

love the warbles

this could definitely be extended by at least another minute and still hold attention!! do it do it do it :)

cheers!!

Verrry Goooodddd.

Thanks for wishing this to be longer .-- If I make an extended version, I'll post it here!

Good panning and stuff. Progression could be a bit quicker IMO, stuff in the end is real nice.

What do you mean? The only thing that changes is that a pad comes in towards the end. The rest of the song doesn't change all that much.

forget I said anything then :p

Not at all --- comments are always inspiring. See/hear: Updated version:

https://soundcloud.com/encym/permanent-damage

love the warbles

cheers!!

Listen now, etc:

https://soundcloud.com/encym/permanent-damage

Archived