IGNORED

Bluetech - Dreaming into Being

Guest PaSaul

Bluetech is back with a new ambient album.

From is Bandcamp page:

Dreaming Into Being' is an exploration of expanded states of being. There is another world—both contained within our own and simultaneously surrounding us, like the germinating seed within a shell and the rarified atmosphere at higher altitudes. It is a place where the foundational structures of myth take shape, where the lovers, the dearly departed, the dream keepers, the sages and guides all reside, patiently waiting for us to discover them and share breath again. Like a temple containing gilded gates in every facade, there are many entries into this place of being, and for me the most potent is through the world of dream. In dreaming I am awake to my other selves, those old and lumbering giants that wear the faces of ancestors, genetic gods and goddesses, stoic sequoias, and unmovable mountains. They are all me, and all those radiant worlds and superhero sagas whisper my name on the great tree of dreaming as well.

May this music be a gift for your own dreaming into being, and the words below a roadmap of the journey I took in creating this album.

Falling in through the subtle tides of a slow breath, my self becomes boundless, unfettered and free. As each breath establishes the push and pull of internal rhythms, I ride an oxygen raft towards a landscape sparkling with neuron stars and memory planets. Places become pieces, pieces of me that were lost, now recovered in ultramarine and honeysuckle wind chime wonders. Turbulence foams on the cresting edge of consciousness from the large and ancient ways residing in the deep waters, echoes that sing the slow songs, slow enough to count lifetimes by, slow enough to court silence as a lover. Fearless, I focus myself into a depth charge, and seek those aqueous beings that can only be remembered as sensation, too large to be held in the confines of this sentence, and that picture, and those half remembered details. Safe in the perfect pulses, I am slowly rising from this other me, learning to breathe again and drink in the light that expands from the coming dawn like a prism.

http://bluetech.bandcamp.com/music

http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/promotion/4455.pd

Way too underrated... A very relaxing and rewarding experience, I love it!

I must say that I was not super enthusiastic with the direction he take in is last two albums....

Definitely his best effort since Divine Invasion.

Guest murphythecat8

indeed, this is a come back. Everything he has done after sines and singularties was more and more cheesy, corny, psychill at its worst hour. I'm glad to see he can still make it.

His first two albums, prima materia and sines and singulartities were real eye opener back in 2005. It was about the first EDM music, apart from infected mushroom and shpongle, to really connect with me: I was really young and didnt knew better. IDM only came around 2007 for me

i tried to see him live, but he played this music festival way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere, and he was the only one i had heard of so...

I'm curious about which festival might that been... Was it during the present Tour?

In any case I'll have to agree about outside festivals, it can really be a no gain/lot of pain kinda thing.

Especially in the chill-out scene...

Archived