IGNORED

Functional/Cool Gadgets

Hoodie

I use something kind of similar. It's non-electric but cheaper than the one you linked to.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Laundry-Alternative-Wonderwash/dp/B002C8HR9A

It works well. I use mine in an apartment tub and it's sturdy enough (I think there's a how-to for it on youtube somewhere). The only real pain is finding somewhere for the clothes to dry.

Yeah, that's why I liked the one I linked to. It has a little dryer! And the electricity is worth it, I think. I'd rather have a device I can set-up and walk away from. Time is valuable, yo.

Yeah, that's why I liked the one I linked to. It has a little dryer! And the electricity is worth it, I think. I'd rather have a device I can set-up and walk away from. Time is valuable, yo.

I hear ya. The one I posted is definitely not meant for nice clothes or anything, more of a makeshift alternative.

• 8 years later...

I'm going to get a Flipper Zero as soon as they come back in stock, so I can store signals from bluetooth speakers and shut off my neighbors' music during the summer.

It's a neat little hacker device that can store signals from remotes.
People have found out that the signal from the Tesla car keys that open the battery lid is pretty simple and not a rolling code, so people have been running around popping open battery lids left and right. It's amazing.