IGNORED

Old Tunes Master List

Alzado

can someone make a sticky thread with the 'correct' master list of all the available old tunes volumes.

i'm going bonkers trying to sort this out.

Guest Moebius

If you really want to be pedantic, it's something like this

"Demo Tape" (17 track partial of AFOT)

"A Few Old Tunes" (complete)

"CD compilation of old tunes vol 1 and 2" (actually a selection of AFOT and OTV2 tracks)

"Old Tunes Vol.2" (complete)

"Rarities and the best of - not old tunes v1 or v2" (what we now think of as OTV1)

not counting random leaks of single tracks.

Did you update it from the corrections I listed in the other thread Fredd?

Nope because the major corrections you made were false... which resulted in your whole tracklist to be incorrect because of the mistake in the beginning.

And about "short interlude" I didn't change that yet because I think it doesn't interfere with the current tracklist and the way my tracks are cut:; I think the combination of title and actual song on my mp3s is correct.

Guest Moebius

And about "short interlude" I didn't change that yet because I think it doesn't interfere with the current tracklist and the way my tracks are cut:; I think the combination of title and actual song on my mp3s is correct.

The only qualms I have with your listing is that

a) Iraq Says and Nine-Rubber Wisdom should be split into seperate tracks (as they are listed seperately on the liner (as opposed to "Peace/Tony/Devil" which is all listed as one))

and

B) The interlude shouldn't have its own number; it should be added on the end of Heysanna or, at the least, given something like a ".1" number so it doesn't alter the track numbers

Here's a better resolution copy of the track listing where you can actually read them:

post139111084182138gs.th.jpg

Guest slow_this_world_down

The only qualms I have with your listing is that

a) Iraq Says and Nine-Rubber Wisdom should be split into seperate tracks (as they are listed seperately on the liner (as opposed to "Peace/Tony/Devil" which is all listed as one))

and

B) The interlude shouldn't have its own number; it should be added on the end of Heysanna or, at the least, given something like a ".1" number so it doesn't alter the track numbers

Here's a better resolution copy of the track listing where you can actually read them:

I've never seen that pic so clear before, and now im ejaculating and can't stop.

"short interlude" is not on the liner notes, so why include it?

I was referring to my other updates of the OTV1 listing

yeh in that case I should manually alter my mp3s I think.. or re-download yet another version and quite frankly I can't be bothered :)

I just wait till they release them officially or something :)

But yes I should update it on my pages then BUT to what exactly? Can someone (Joyrex, Moebius or someone else) paste what they think it should be on my website? Thanks.

And Joyrex, what updates to the OTV1 listing? Thanks as well..

Cool,; thanks, I lost that one in my previous harddrive crash. Do you also have the other hi-res pictures? There were some more as far as I recall. Some of them with watermark Prince Murat all over them. Are you by any chance that "prince murat" user? (because you list something about it in your sig)

Guest Moebius
Cool,; thanks, I lost that one in my previous harddrive crash. Do you also have the other hi-res pictures? There were some more as far as I recall. Some of them with watermark Prince Murat all over them. Are you by any chance that "prince murat" user? (because you list something about it in your sig)

I've got the ones he posted in the original forum post, from which the one above was taken. I also have the high-res one with the watermark. I've been working (on and off) on removing the watermark; I'm almost done with it, one more letter to go. All that stuff is on my home PC, though, I'll post it in a bit.

And no, I'm not Prince Murat, I just copied his old sig for fun. I was going through Google's cache yesterday, looking for the old threads from the whole ebay incident. I put up a page on your wiki with links (Old Tunes on eBay). I can't find the first thread, though, that Prince Murat posted to ask how much the tapes would be worth. I can't remember the title, or what Prince Murat's original username was (I don't think that was the first one).

speaking of photos, Fredd-E, you have two pictures of buildings in a rural setting in a folder called 'hexagon' on your site.

these aren't pictures of the studio, are they? if so where did you get them and who from?

yeh in that case I should manually alter my mp3s I think.. or re-download yet another version and quite frankly I can't be bothered :)

But yes I should update it on my pages then BUT to what exactly? Can someone (Joyrex, Moebius or someone else) paste what they think it should be on my website? Thanks.

I was referring to the list started here: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...=100&p=146471

Granted, not official names for some, but at least we are sourcing the tracks' origins.

I was referring to the list started here: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...=100&p=146471

Granted, not official names for some, but at least we are sourcing the tracks' origins.

Thanks. Anyways that's better than "audiotrack xx" :D

I'll update that soon.

speaking of photos, Fredd-E, you have two pictures of buildings in a rural setting in a folder called 'hexagon' on your site.

these aren't pictures of the studio, are they? if so where did you get them and who from?

Honestly I don't have a clue.. I think I've downloaded all those pictures from Davidac long time ago and just made them available online. Those files were tagged 'hexagon' so I kept it that way.

Ok, I've updated the discog section. http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/#oldtunesvol.2 now lists 'iraq says' and 'nine-rubber wisdom' as two seperate tracks and also short interlude has been pasted at the of 'heysanna hosanna'.

I also edited my mp3's of it; my previous 'iraq says + nine-rubber wisdom' was approximately 2:09 in length and I splitted it in 0.38 + 1.20

For my mp3 of iraq says I also included the fun part saying "we won't know until full assessment has taken...".

Now side A lists 19 tracks and side B lists 17 tracks; this is the same as on the pictures of the liner.

I've also adjusted http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/#oldtunesvol.1 ; it now includes some known titles. Thanks Joyrex.

Guest Moebius

yep, that's the big one. here's the rest of the ones Prince Murat posted in the forum. Nothing that's new, just a bit bigger.

post-286-1147268754_thumb.jpg

post-286-1147268776_thumb.jpg

post-286-1147268807_thumb.jpg

post-286-1147268820_thumb.jpg

post-286-1147268840_thumb.jpg

Guest Shockerbrown

so, "a few old tunes" is a real boc release and not a wrong mix of old tunes vol 1 with vol 2?

so, "a few old tunes" is a real boc release and not a wrong mix of old tunes vol 1 with vol 2?

well, that's old and quite common knowledge :)

also check all the pictures provided in this thread.. they say more than 1001 words.

Guest Shockerbrown

also check all the pictures provided in this thread.. they say more than 1001 words.

yeah i saw it. i'm really amazed!

Archived