IGNORED

Woob - Lost 1194

eh Speedy

I just bought this tonight as it went up on his bandcamp. It's 93/94 era alternate takes of the tracks on the original Woob album, and then there are the subsequent 28 1/2 different versions of the album with different packaging. His marketing is a real cluster these days which is why I opted for the standard $15 CD.

http://woob.bandcamp.com/music

Guess he'll be rereleasing all of his old demo cassettes soon too. That should be interesting.

I quite like how he's releasing music these days, weird special editions for the hardcore but nicely made reasonably priced cds with downloads for everyone else. I've picked up his last 4 releases and they've all been good music and presentation-wise.

Always worth checking out what he's doing IMO, his older journeyman records especially are really underrated.

Jounrneyman stuff is indeed badass. There was a time not too long ago where Ninja Tune shop found a stack of Mama 6 CD and just sold them off real cheap, when before that you could have been paying $30 and up.

Archived