IGNORED

it's ambient

hokum

i think ambient ... it came out... then i may have messed its clean up by composing the last third out of context... but i still dream

Brilliant! Actually the last third could be a few minutes longer and you could add some pitchbent/tape manipulated samples or tuned drums that have been softly distorted and filtered maybe with delay that come in after a while as a sort of counterpoint

Nice! Great atmosphere and I love how slowly it progresses. I kinda wish that the beat at 2:38 didn't start as quickly as it does. Everything else throughout the rest of the tune has been evolving ever so slowly, so it kiiiinda breaks the atmosphere that it fades in as quickly as it does :)

Guest Hermann

Nice track, ambiences suit the piece and the percussion in the background is perfectly faint to start with, really nice transition into the louder as well.

My only problem is the pad, I feel like i´ve heard it many times before. Personally I´d fuck around with it, maybe make it more dirty or just see what effects could make it more interesting.

Does the song end there? Feels like it´s supposed to carry on.

my elbows are tucked into my sides with a slight flex while Tilted back in my 1980s Steelcase office chair... It's a snug fit and well suited to read such kind feedback.

i think ambient ... it came out... then i may have messed its clean up by composing the last third out of context... but i still dream

Lovely track hokum!

Archived