IGNORED

What happened to the video of the Barbican performance?

Klopjob

There was a three-four camera setup at the event so what happened? There was a video released a while back which showed some of footage which looked great.

Is this another case of Aphex laziness? Or did he have trouble finding someone to distribute the DVD/Blu-ray?

There was a three-four camera setup at the event so what happened? There was a video released a while back which showed some of footage which looked great.

Is this another case of Aphex laziness? Or did he have trouble finding someone to distribute the DVD/Blu-ray?

In this day and age paid-for online distribution is piss easy if they didn't manage to find a publishing company. I'd actually totally forgot it was recorded until you just mentioned it - I was quite near to the camera on the right I think.

Guest jasondonervan

Were you downstairs, pete? We were in the upper tier to the right...

Thinking back it's a bit shite we didn't get together for a watmmeetup, eh? :(

Aye I was the upper tear too - We were probably well close.

I typed this on my phone whilst at the bar trying to find folks, but it was probably a little late -

So which confused looking semi bearded mid 20 are people here - I'm the one with the shade wearing tiger t-shirt near the bar tippedy tapping on my phone...

Guest jasondonervan

Aye I was the upper tear too - We were probably well close.

I typed this on my phone whilst at the bar trying to find folks, but it was probably a little late -

So which confused looking semi bearded mid 20 are people here - I'm the one with the shade wearing tiger t-shirt near the bar tippedy tapping on my phone...

lol

Yeah, I think we were still stuck on the bloody tube at that time, had to change trains cos the line we were on got shut on us or something... we got to our seats about 10 seconds before the orchestra got started.

Who cares. I got headache listen to that shit except the remote piano tracks or what the fuck its called.

Who cares. I got headache listen to that shit except the remote piano tracks or what the fuck its called.

But I mean that piano piece was something though wasn't it.

Guest jasondonervan

*hairs go up on back of neck*

Yeah, that was my highlight of the night. You could hear a pin drop in the Barbican, as everyone in the audience behaved themselves and kept quiet for the whole piece.

:aphexsign:

Yes. Its the track i refer to called "the remote piano tracks or what the fuck its called" ;-)

:music:

Archived