IGNORED

Macc - Compulsion Ep

Guest Papillon

Guest Papillon

While looking around the internet for DgoHn releases I found this rather incredible new release from the other guy in Macc and dgoHn.

https://pineconemoonshine.bandcamp.com/track/stabbed-in-the-back-2

I'm really blown away that this kind of music is being made, someone mentioned about how this sounds like warp from a decade but the only comparison to the mid nineties Afx etc. that I could make is that this music is so lush and quality.

It's so good please listen to this link.

Peace

pretty much the only new jungle being made that does anything for me. Such a good understanding of how to masterfully cutup a break that I've only heard from a few artists, and those that come to mind are Squarepusher, Aphex, Luke Vibert and Soundmurderer /

Its not just cutting up a break in a catchy or really musical way, its the art of essentially re-animating a static sample loop to actually sound 'alive' and could almost be mistaken for an actual live drum performance.

Archived