IGNORED

Mammal, more developed

hoggy

[sc5]141604170[/sc5]

Don't be deceived by the 3 bars that repeat, most of this is all different. Much happier with some of the progression. I'm not really sure what genre this would be..

Am particularly pleased with the section starting from about 1min in

i like it, especially the bass sound, but my subjective projection of what would be cool to do with it is: make it more epic. i get the impression that a bass that awesome sounding should lead into something life-changing. not that you should, but its a thought that occurred to me. anyways, nice work, it's really good as is.

funky spazzy leetle tune you got thur

spazzy <3 thx spiral =] btw I made this one in a megadrive tracker not FL, but I'm planning on adding some extra percussion in FL later

i like it, especially the bass sound, but my subjective projection of what would be cool to do with it is: make it more epic. i get the impression that a bass that awesome sounding should lead into something life-changing. not that you should, but its a thought that occurred to me. anyways, nice work, it's really good as is.

thx for the feedback honest, I'll work on making it more life changing!

Don't really know how to comment on this, but... the snare is barely audible? You should look into the mixing, because that stabby bass seems to be drowning everything else

Yeah I turned the drums down after working on the tune with the drums muted, it'll make sense when it's finished, gonna layer the percussion a bit

Thx for the feedback squee =]

Archived