IGNORED

Refill

woah, it got me right from the start, that doesn't happen often :) this is very good!

the instruments are well balanced but i would suggest the drums to be just a bit more flat/less reverby? i just wanna listen to the snare a bit clearer

but again, it's nice the way it is, i guess it depends on how atmospheric you want it to be. it does have a retro spacey/underwater feel to it, which is great

The atmosphere in this one is nice, I'd even say more reverb on that distorted synth in the background. It's really prominent around 3:20, a really long decay time on that note would be nice, but that's just me. Very nice work!

Beautiful track, right up my street. I was quite engaged until the 3 minute mark where extention of the same patterns and repetition got to me, but i'd like the focus of my comment to be on the first sentence more than this latter. five star topic.

Archived