IGNORED

Absorb Fish - Forever

You are definitely onto something great with this track. I love the general vibe of the first 3:00: the melodic progression and the quintuplet kick drum are very nice and I was wholly engaged. The middle section with the 4/4 kick was far less engaging for me and I started browsing other sites only to be drawn back in 5:40ish by that nice organ progression and the return of the quintuplet kick. I'm interested to hear a shorter edit.

Also would be nice to hear funky little breaks every 4-8 bars just for added percussive spicing :)

Thanks for listening + the comments - I do like the 4x4 center but I did a short(er) version without it. I agree with the drum prog - I added some programming near the end and minor edits throughout. Also dropped the intro too - I feel like buildup is better without it. It's like not short either but 2 mins shorter if that makes any sense.

https://soundcloud.com/absorb-fish/forever-edit

Really enjoyed the pulsating synths near in the beginning. One problem I have is i can't groove too hard to the kick drum. Nice etherial synths near the middle. You def have an ear for synths. Have you ever done a drone/ambient song with no beats?

Thanks so much for listening guys.

StephenG - I kinda cut this from > 8.5 mins of material so i don't know if i can shorten it anymore - This is the best i can do without taking out something i really want in there.

Goiter, i don't have any immediate plans for the song - not planning album or ep so i flipped the dl on. Have at it!

Danny - thanks - I've done a few but nothings online. I'm generally more beat oriented so my ambient stuff feels plain to me and i'm always tempted to throw a beat in there.

Thanks so much for listening guys.

StephenG - I kinda cut this from > 8.5 mins of material so i don't know if i can shorten it anymore - This is the best i can do without taking out something i really want in there.

Goiter, i don't have any immediate plans for the song - not planning album or ep so i flipped the dl on. Have at it!

Danny - thanks - I've done a few but nothings online. I'm generally more beat oriented so my ambient stuff feels plain to me and i'm always tempted to throw a beat in there.

It's not too important (and frankly, a matter of personal taste anyway). Good work on this track, can't wait to hear more of your work =)

Archived