IGNORED

looks quite possible cameron is covering up the discovery of a new oilfield in scotland

pcock

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You call me a patriot as a means of demeaning me without actually defining what you mean by the term. Because surely it means something entirely different than the one your eluding to. It was a pointless curse and you have been called out on it. heh. But whatever, like i said, you lot will get there in the end. I mean you spent so much time telling the naysayers of the vote how terribly the english seemed to be going down and that you wanted no part of it for the scots. I remember the you from a couple of years ago and you have grown a lot politically from then, so you'll get there my friend. [-;

human beings have been moving around the planet in search of new opportunities and territory ever since we got up on two legs. it is a part of humanity and evolution. we would have never left africa if people didn't move around. people will go where the opportunities to develop are, just a fact of life really. trying to keep everybody where they are would stint progress and ultimately lead to our demise as a species.

I cited the population problem for the UK. Australia's not the UK. we're huge, theyre not. Syd/Melb/Brissie is nowhere near as crowded as London.

delet, explain to me how your quality of life - yours - has been lessened or compromised by immigration. with concrete examples of things that have happened, not just your fears.

Archived