IGNORED

Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL — Art Official Age / Plectrum Electrum

ascdi

heh .. i was a bit wtf, i thought for a sec that for some reason he was plugged in but needed to plug in to the effects pedal that he flicked on when he walked up to the mic, so plugged that cord in and kind of mini freaked over it. hrmm, i really didn't want to give the clip any more hits though so didn't play again to see what happened. Prince needs to come to dleetr's music bootcamp, i'll have him writing coherent actually cool sounding hits in no time. We start by purging all the cheese from your body through a three day detox. Then we recess your psyche back to a time before you recall any music. Then we work on sound exercises, just tones and eventually rhythms, exploring the tastes, flavour of sound without any musical style attached. and so on.

(no really, i'm cheap too, just maybe cook dinner one of the days, if you don't know how to do that prince, i have another camp for that).

/prince moves in as dleetr's flatmaet ... heh..

Yeah I am fascinated wondering if someone else was supposed to plug in Prince's guitar for him or what. Plugging in one's own guitar seems so… un-Princely

Yeah I am fascinated wondering if someone else was supposed to plug in Prince's guitar for him or what. Plugging in one's own guitar seems so un-Princely

His face when he finally plugs in, on the other hand, is the most Princely thing I've ever seen. :smile:

Archived