IGNORED

i said it would be vastly different...

Guest pantsonmyhead

Guest pantsonmyhead

been a minnit

more build128 lovin'

short and incomlete but a banger none the less (i thinks)

please critique

very nice track. watched mr t dance to it in your sig. the bass is deep and everything synchs perfectly. Best unfinished track i've heard in a long while. keep workin on it.

This is nice man! Quality dirty bassline.....nice drums, nice production. Definitely one of the better tracks I've heard on here lately!

Guest pantsonmyhead

c'mon, 16 downloads n' 2 replies (thanks guys)

attention me!!!

Guest test pattern

alright....so im not the biggest fan of the drum sounds (way too static n mpc hiphop sounding) u used, but i really dig the entire vibe since its got a cool cutup feel....the bass could be less squarey n maybe a little more filtery....the lead sound is cool, especially w/ the quick chords....all the extra percussion is nice....i think some delay could really flesh this track out cuz everything sounds a little too dry together and you have a dub vibe going on but nothing in the track is very wet...all in all i'd say this is a good tune, but needs a lot more production on the mix/mastering level...

I like the clicks that introduce the beat. The beat itself is pretty 80's hip-hop sounding. I like the ambience going on in the background, I think if you brought that up a little it would be good. The melody doesn't really carry the track that well. The track does vary up some halfway through, which I like. There's a lot of emphasis on the drums it seems like, but the timbre's are stagnant, even though there's a lot of fuckery with the actual beat. Kind of detracts from the interest. Overall, there's a lot of good work, but kind of slow (even with the ending drums).

Guest pantsonmyhead

hehe

I like OD

thanks for the critiques

the track is a bit dry I'll admit

i did want the drums that way but the synths could be much smoother

the drums (for the most part) are layered from the battery library(in reason, rewired to nuendo) and I really wanted an mpc sound to them (in your face/compressed to shit) mainly 'cause it gets drunk people moving

again thanks

more later

-j

Archived