IGNORED

From the depths of the BCM archives

BCM

Not my usual style at all, but has got a 303 in it. Just one of the Jeskola plug-ins - managed to get some nice acid out of it. Quite impressed really. Anyway, just recently sort of, "re-discoved" this track lurking on my hard drive (it's about 2 years old) and have mastered it and actually think it's quite smart!

Anyway, see what you think.....

Ochre?? Not come across them/him/her. Glad you liked it though! Cheers for listening.

he's made a debut; a midsummer nice dream, and is coming up with his second album.

info can be found at upcoming releases :smiling:

The mix is pretty flat, the bass needs more powe rin the mix, along with a lot of the drums. There's a lot of stuff going on in this. If the mix was more full I think it would make the tracka whole lot more enjoyable. good work on most of it.

The mix is pretty flat, the bass needs more powe rin the mix, along with a lot of the drums. There's a lot of stuff going on in this. If the mix was more full I think it would make the tracka whole lot more enjoyable. good work on most of it.

Yeah, cheers for listening, the bass is pretty pathetic, as is the rest of the mix, I know - I couldn't get Jeskola to sound as fat as I liked, part of the reason I stopped using it. This is an old track though and I feel I've progressed a lot since I made it, but thought I'd share it as it's quite interesting and a different style for me...

Anyway, cheers for the comments peeps!

Guest Mrs Jynx

Chords have a nostalgic feeling to them - lovely - like the end of an album sort of track. Oooh then busy, metallic sounding beats/bassline in constrast. :) oh and then nice chords again.. i like them.

Chords have a nostalgic feeling to them - lovely - like the end of an album sort of track. Oooh then busy, metallic sounding beats/bassline in constrast. :) oh and then nice chords again.. i like them.

Nice one! Thanks for listening!

Yeah, cheers for listening, the bass is pretty pathetic, as is the rest of the mix, I know - I couldn't get Jeskola to sound as fat as I liked, part of the reason I stopped using it. This is an old track though and I feel I've progressed a lot since I made it, but thought I'd share it as it's quite interesting and a different style for me...

That's cool man, it was a good track, lots of good work to be heard on it.

the "things" r really tasty, me wants to crunch it!!! man this trak, the combnation of samples u used is just mad, luv it!!! not so sure where the melodie goes, sometimes i liek where the notes go and sometimes it just sounds liek out of tune or something, maybe u wanted it that way...

great track after all!!!

the "things" r really tasty, me wants to crunch it!!! man this trak, the combnation of samples u used is just mad, luv it!!! not so sure where the melodie goes, sometimes i liek where the notes go and sometimes it just sounds liek out of tune or something, maybe u wanted it that way...

great track after all!!!

Cheers!

Guest Promo

I didn't get it. Some of the acid squelching is kinda off key. No offence but its not exactly Ochre. I dunno I couldn't really get into it to be honest. Yeah dunno didn't really get me too stoked. Found it too repetative in the end. Pleasant enough listen and some okay sounds but felt just I dunno like unfinished to me. Sos.

Archived