IGNORED

Bagel 9000

Guest hahathhat

Guest DrHat

i give you

Bagel 9000

really fast breakcore kinda stuff, that'll make you crash your car if you play it while driving on the highway. i normally don't do this sort of stuff, but i had a blast doing it.

comments? esp. regarding mastering

Guest thisket

Nice. Liked. Slightly long.

A trick I use with mastering is using a waveform monitor (there's one hidden in Windows Media Player as the visual: Bars and Waves/Scope) and make sure that the squiggle doesn't flatten at the top and bottom.

This may just be a personal preference, but music sounds better when it doesn't clip.

Pretty cool. If anything, take the drum programming even further. Maybe EQ some of the instruments so that each is more in its own space, but it's not badly muddy or anything like that. Intense.

Fun sounding track, a bit goofy, perhaps made more so by the track title ;)

Some of the instruments' timbre's, especially the bass, sound like they could use some more... interest. Good beat work however. Really brings to mind some video game race or battle scene or something. I do like how you tr yto vary it up quite a bit. Overall nice work, though not really my style.

Guest DrHat

thisket - yeah i think i need to check myself into a clinic for compressor addiction. noted.

Zephyr_Nova - if i knew what i was doing more i might be able to do that better :cool:

chloroplast - i like doing tracks like this. wtf in a way that works. odd names are just part of the bargain. i came up with the name before i did the song, but only after it was posted did i realize that bagels had no core, and so "bagelcore" was even sillier than i originally thought...

word that shit sounded fine to me

i don't trust visualizers, i'd rather focus on what sounds good

i think the amens maybe take up a bit too much frequency space, esp for a busy track such as yours, i'd eq the fuck outta the amens, can get cool results doing almost anything to that break

cool mood :fear:

really fast breakcore kinda stuff, that'll make you crash your car if you play it while driving on the highway. i normally don't do this sort of stuff, but i had a blast doing it.

HAHA.

I thought it was great, i love the build ups. From 2:30 until the end is pretty wicked, I actually wished it was longer.

it sounds really clean through my headphones.

Archived