IGNORED

Strings, melodies, drums...

flacid

Simple as it is, I like it very much! Not pretentious at all. I wanted to say that the track needed an evolution in drums, but after a second listen I really appreciate how smooth simple it is. Reminds me of Cryptowen's work. Nice work man

I wanted to say that the track needed an evolution in drums

It sound nice production-wise, but I'll follow up on what Dpek said about the drums. Change then up a bit and add some more breaks, add new melodies etc., to keep the listener enticed :)

Simple as it is, I like it very much! Not pretentious at all. I wanted to say that the track needed an evolution in drums, but after a second listen I really appreciate how smooth simple it is. Reminds me of Cryptowen's work. Nice work man

Thanks dude. I've been doing very basic one line tracks (recent thread here > http://forum.watmm.com/topic/87424-melancholic-ambient/) and this was an experiment to bring different sounds together. Next step is writing chord progressions, longer varied melodies and different drum work. Got a drum machine coming in the post this week so excited to see what I can put together :)

I wanted to say that the track needed an evolution in drums

It sound nice production-wise, but I'll follow up on what Dpek said about the drums. Change then up a bit and add some more breaks, add new melodies etc., to keep the listener enticed :)

Cheers for checking out the track, totally agree. This was something I put together last night to test putting melodies/sounds together with chords. Didn't want to bore the listener so kept the track purposely short. v basic I know but I like how it turned out and can hear a progression in the work.

Archived