IGNORED

the mspaints of people's heads exploding thread

Fred McGriff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest we_kill_soapscum
he got a good view of the crab nebula and it was too gorgeous unobstructed and unfiltered by the earth's atmosphere

so he made a nebula of his own

headasplode5.jpg

mmm this rules on a whole new level. this thread can (but shouldnt) end now. pic reminds me of the post i made this morning bout the 'stronaut and his infinite horrifying etc.

i've always loved head exploding, always. from the movie glory, to lost boys and scanners, from as long as i can remember. the various skits on SNL that have featured head exploding . . .

i cant tell you guys how much i truly appreciate each and every one of your head exploding pictures. i love them all. i will cherish this thread. if you're reading this and you're thinking about doing one, please, do one, i will forever appreciate it.

explodingG.gif

For which offence he straight was thrown

Into a dungeon dark and deep;

Where, when he thought his wrongs upon,

He bitterly did wail and weep:

Yet like a knight of courage stout,

At length his way he digged out.

-- St. George gets punished for slaying the dragon

post-1149-1148502457_thumb.jpg

Guest we_kill_soapscum

ive always loved heads exploding too

i used to make a million flip books of it when i was a lad

also flash animations

but mostly flip books.

i still signal the fact that my head is exploding whenever faced with a particularly intellectually demanding situation

amateurs,

i make a living off my exploding head paintings ®

here is my latest, an Abstract Impression of Head Suddenly Exploding, hanging in the house of a client... sold for 5 grand on ebay:

klaertlarps6ta.jpg

Guest zaphod

as joyrex settled in for his early morning growl, feet tucked snugly into newly purchased hello kitty slippers, newspaper in hand, he realized that this was one trip to the toilet he wasn't coming back from. he'd heard stories about it from a long line of ancestors, all of whom died in the exact same manner. he just never thought it would come so soon. his grandfather had called it "the perfect storm". a series of shits so powerful that to experience them was to ascend to another level of reality, nay, a place outside of reality, beyond imagination, a moment so fleeting in its perfection that the infinitely powerful human brain simply could not contain itself in the confines of the skull. this was how prophets died. joyrex was a simple man. but this was his purpose. he smiled, all things lucid and clear now, ready to meet his destiny.

joyrex.jpg

Guest zaphod

whale.jpg

chet williams here, live at the scene of a marine tragedy. it seems a humpback whale has beached and with no way of returning to the ocean, this beautiful creature has died. charges have been set under the animal and we're counting down to the moment when a demolitions team blows him up. may he return as a less awkward, logical, more man-like animal.

whale2.jpg

whale3.jpg

Guest we_kill_soapscum

this thread, specifically the work of mcgriff and zaphod, has taken watmm to an entirely new level

Archived