• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ambodino mutuumbooo

my 3rd attempt:

"I'm so electronic music cuz I walk on my hands lolz"

post-57-1148587133_thumb.jpg

PS; *bows down to zaphod 'n fred*

Guest Josef

gump is actually very talented in the realms of the conceptual damien hirst-esque art. a very deep submission, that last one.

Guest Gump
gump is actually very talented in the realms of the conceptual damien hirst-esque art. a very deep submission, that last one.

lol

any ime i try draw a picture i always seem to draw those dinosaur things

fuck knows why

i just drew the guy round it and sitting it on his coke was the best way to fit it in the page

Guest Josef
lol

any ime i try draw a picture i always seem to draw those dinosaur things

fuck knows why

i just drew the guy round it and sitting it on his coke was the best way to fit it in the page

lol!

This guys just carefully placed his penis on a tressle table and hit it repeatedly with his Analord binder, sending his urethra and testes hurtling back through his body and out through his eye socket. And then the back of his head exploded.

post-160-1148598452_thumb.jpg

Most electronic music of you, Kakapo

Here is another submission of mine:

roboface.JPG

The guardian robot LX412 was only doing its duty when it was presented with an unexpected paradox overloading its 52390 core logics coprocessor subsystem, destablizing the HMC5 floating point flux capacitor, and causing a catastrophic rupture in the trititanium coolant tanks, and LX412 was deactivated permanently.

Archived