IGNORED

Acid Samples

ceiling

Has anyone got a good collection of Acid Samples? looking for 303 and 202. Can't really find any good one shot samples on the internet? Or maybe you could direct me to a good site?

I would have a look through Legowelt's sample archive and see if anything grabs your fancy http://awolfe.home.xs4all.nl/I don't think he has any 303 samples specifically but he does have some acid bass samples in there

Other options would be to use one of those in browser 303 clones or maybe YouTube demos

yeah I've got phoscyon and have tried the ABL one as well (can't afford to purchase it right now) just wanted something thats gonna fit a bit better with the earthyness of the breaks i'm using right now

just checked out the OP - 1 samples, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link!

yeah I've got phoscyon and have tried the ABL one as well (can't afford to purchase it right now) just wanted something thats gonna fit a bit better with the earthyness of the breaks i'm using right now

just checked out the OP - 1 samples, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link!

check out Venom

• 4 weeks later...

If you take a single hit sample of a TB-303 and track with it, you get an interesting sound that's not much at all like a TB-303. You can use the sample offset command to sort of emulate messing around with the cutoff point, and you can glide to notes like slide does, but that (along with changing the pitch in general) changes both the cutoff point's and attenuator's decay time. Accent is impossible, although you can change the volume of each note, but nothing else about it. Changing anything else, such as the envelope mod or resonance, requires importing more samples. You're much better off, say, downloading ReBirth, programming in a pattern (stay in key!), automating some knob twiddling type noodling around with it for a few bars, rendering that out to a .wav file, then importing that into your DAW. (This is what I did in 2012, if memory serves.)

Archived