IGNORED

I have two Kraftwerk tickets for October 3rd in Boston

dr lopez

I can't go because I am seeing autechre in Brooklyn that night. What a twist of fates. If you haven't seen Kraftwerk in this show, you must. It is so much fun and the sound is obviously incredible. Luckily I've already seen them.

I have two tickets. Good seats. right at the front of the balcony which of course is the best place for seeing the entire 3d experience. one ticket $95. two tickets (if u wanna take ur gf) for $175.

How it works is that I request the money from u on venmo and I send u the tickets via email via ticketmaster. you pay me the money and then you get the tickets.

PM me if u wanna chat.

edit: before any mods move this to the "live dates/tours" place, come on no one goes in there and this here is a good deal

I'd gladly take you up on this were it not for the fact that I cant :catcry::catbleed:

Have you tried craigslists in/around boston, CT, RI? I've never done tickets over craigslist but it might be worth a shot, esp. if the alternative is eating them

edit: c ya in boston ya big doofus

Archived