IGNORED

Cycling bikes

Schlitze

1 hour ago, Crazing said:

i once cycled on a fixed gear backward breaking bike to oxford from london

fking dumb idea

friend of mine in seattle did back to back to back 60 mile rides on a fixie track bike. those fucking hills! this is when he realized he was addicted to cycling. 

i recently put 42mm tires on my bike and my god it's so comfortable i should've done it years ago. gsoZxyq.jpegKIzcIlH.jpeg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

friend of mine in seattle did back to back to back 60 mile rides on a fixie track bike. those fucking hills! this is when he realized he was addicted to cycling. 

i recently put 42mm tires on my bike and my god it's so comfortable i should've done it years ago. gsoZxyq.jpegKIzcIlH.jpeg

One of the best periods of life was getting smashed on Friday eve in London while planning the route, cycling Saturday all day to wherever city then getting stoned and hammered on the way home. So much fun. Best way to see a country. I've got a massive tank right now with a crate on the front. 

42 minutes ago, Crazing said:

One of the best periods of life was getting smashed on Friday eve in London while planning the route, cycling Saturday all day to wherever city then getting stoned and hammered on the way home. So much fun. Best way to see a country. I've got a massive tank right now with a crate on the front. 

30 years ago that sounds like a good time. at 50+ yrs old now, w/so many health conditions, if i had one drink and tried to go for a bike ride i'd be taking a ditch nap 10 miles in... or i'd need IV hydration at 20 miles. 

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

30 years ago that sounds like a good time. at 50+ yrs old now, w/so many health conditions, if i had one drink and tried to go for a bike ride i'd be taking a ditch nap 10 miles in... or i'd need IV hydration at 20 miles. 

Yea me too - this was a while ago...those days are done

image.png.9b77634e0ce0d38d435305a036bfed20.png

• Like 1