IGNORED

Delicious aphex fakes

HexagonSun

We did have a thread dedicated to this, but then it got moved over to the music forum and called 'good soundclouds' or something.

What I'm saying is that your thread will shortly be moved or removed. We shouldn't have moved the other thread in the first place because it watered down its purpose, and now we've got this one, and when this gets moved, we'll have another, and so on.

well the thing is no one really knows if it is fake or not? unless you are him or his friend.

I mean heres what I think: there is a shitload of anonymous idm on soundcloud and a bunch of it is tagged afx or along those lines. My thinking is probably some of it really is rdj because he likes to mess with people, he is generally unpredictable and if he is continously generating music as he said he does, it would be way way more than could be released through typical avenues. Also I bet he likes to screw around too and make silly stupid tracks that are fun to share but maybe not good to release as aphex twin. Also he tends to draw the sycophant out of people which could get a little much, so it would be understandable to get stuff out and not deal with the automatic praise...

just my thoughts

Archived