IGNORED

Mopfunk - Unther (125 bpm)

machinemask

work in progress, slowed down from the original (from 180ish to 125), sounds fun. enjoy :) i hope it ends up on an album at some point, in talks with a couple people, who knows

125 is the best! love the bending pitch modulation. i think you can work that -briefly drenched in reverb bit- around 1:22 a few more times. it's very nice trick to toss in at the end of sections. anyway, really really enjoy this.

125 is the best! love the bending pitch modulation. i think you can work that -briefly drenched in reverb bit- around 1:22 a few more times. it's very nice trick to toss in at the end of sections. anyway, really really enjoy this.

ahh thanks! 125 is cool, def sounds different than it does at 180 haha.

coolio, some nice melodies in this one :music: ,

I take it you didn't time-stretch from 180 to 125, but changed the songs tempo in your daw? Otherwise great stretching algo, can't hear any artifacts/degradation :)

coolio, some nice melodies in this one :music: ,

I take it you didn't time-stretch from 180 to 125, but changed the songs tempo in your daw? Otherwise great stretching algo, can't hear any artifacts/degradation :)

yeah just slowed it in the daw. actually it started at 120, did a version. sped it to 180, and made something a bit different. then saved another version at 125, wrote it again, different direction/edits. but have since sped it BACK UP to 180 haha, this version, but will probably edit it differently anywho that was a rant

yeah i really love this :music: swingy!!!

where's the 180bpms version?

i'll link a dropbox link sometime this weekend or something, glad you like it :)

Really nice atmosphere, especially digging the part from 2:34 onwards. Have a very danceable 'groove' overall, great!

Love the acidic bass line. It goes nicely with the pads and pianoish synth. Some nice melodies on there too. Good track!

thanks guys, it means a lot to hear :)

Archived