IGNORED

my first boc thread

not_vikur

i really love music of boxs. they make me travel on highway.

question i ask you is where shall i stick my stickers i got with some of their releases. where do you stick yours? :devil:

Guest Iain C

I put the sticker I got with Twoism on my bag. No one has ever noticed it or pointed it out... Peterborough's a cultural wasteland.

I'm after some stickers for my new laptop so if you've got any, you can send them to me, and feel confident that SOMEONE knows exactly where to stick them

Guest cosmonaut

i used to never know what to do with stickers, but then once fred mcgriff said he put his on the side of his PC (and i'm fairly sure he backed it up with photographic evidence). i thought it was a good idea and have done the same since.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

i put one on a lamppost downtown and three on a speaker cabinet and one on a boogie board.

I've got a Shitmat one that says 'Hit me with your gabber kick,' and I'm caught between sticking it on my laptop or on my door

Stick it on your door, because if someone gets confused and kicks your laptop, that would be bad news.

I've got a Shitmat one that says 'Hit me with your gabber kick,' and I'm caught between sticking it on my laptop or on my door

Stick it on your door, because if someone gets confused and kicks your laptop, that would be bad news.

But what if someone kicks in your door while you are masturbating furiously listening to some new Boards of Canada music, that would be even worse news!

Guest Iain C
stickers.jpg

And only because I've multiple ones of those stickers; else I wouldn't have used them.

Wow, I can see one of my posts on someone else's computer in the real world. I feel like my mind's imploding...

lol at Limozeen and Jeopardy Contestant Quest

Some fine stickers you've got there

it's actually "Jeopardy Contestant Guest" - my friend was on jeopardy a few years ago so i went to the taping of the show in the studio audience and had to wear that on my shirt :grin:

Archived