IGNORED

Live Techno Jam Sesh

Hi guise, started this youtube channel today, will try to upload atleast 1 jam a week here in whatever style I feel like.

This first one is a bit of minimal techno stuff I've assembled together as part of a festival I played at earlier this summer, hope you like it!

nice hat.

enjoyed this session, nicely crafted and the track builds well, wasn't so keen on the use of reverb on the kick but that's just me. good job!

Hi guise, started this youtube channel today, will try to upload atleast 1 jam a week here in whatever style I feel like.

This first one is a bit of minimal techno stuff I've assembled together as part of a festival I played at earlier this summer, hope you like it!

I love dub so I'm definitely into this.

If I was you I would probably run all the reverbs and echoes through some bus/aux channels in Ableton instead of using the ones that are built into the Roland TR. The reason for this is that the reverb seems a bit amputated when it gets cut off when you turn the effect down again. Whereas if you used an insert you'd still get the reverb tail even if you turn down effect down again. Let me know if you don't know what I'm babbling about.

Also, I agree with BCM that the reverb on the kick sounds a bit weird. And the synth that starts playing at 5:52 seems very out of tune and around 6:20 it seems a bit too chaotic. But then again, that's just me.

But the dub chords are great and I really like all the drums.

Archived