IGNORED

Tekken

mid brow

always mained king with a lil' jin on the side. would like to play a stance character like yoshi or ling but i'm not creative smart enough to play them effectively. from the new characters lucky chloe is the only one that really interests me so far

I used Michelle and Yoshimitsu in Tekken, Armor King and Lei Wulong back in Tekken 2, Brian in T3, never played T4, and then Lili and Dragonov in Tekken 5/5DR and 6.

Lucky Chloe is... weird (and that's saying something for a Tekken character). Play style looks interesting though:

LOL, that Chloe gets REKT by Lili...

did we watch the same video? chloe won ;p

and holy hell with all the title, lifebar and icon customizations the hud has gotten crazy busy. ugh. i had somehow managed to push this to the back of my mind since it's still like 6 months out but now i'm itchin' for a fight

always mained king with a lil' jin on the side. would like to play a stance character like yoshi or ling but i'm not creative smart enough to play them effectively. from the new characters lucky chloe is the only one that really interests me so far

I used Michelle and Yoshimitsu in Tekken, Armor King and Lei Wulong back in Tekken 2, Brian in T3, never played T4, and then Lili and Dragonov in Tekken 5/5DR and 6.

Lucky Chloe is... weird (and that's saying something for a Tekken character). Play style looks interesting though:

LOL, that Chloe gets REKT by Lili...

did we watch the same video? chloe won ;p

and holy hell with all the title, lifebar and icon customizations the hud has gotten crazy busy. ugh. i had somehow managed to push this to the back of my mind since it's still like 6 months out but now i'm itchin' for a fight

I didn't watch all the way through... Just the first few matches  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

my thread now...

north american king of the iron fist tournament streaming tomorrow (culmination of the yearlong tournament series across where they've been touring the t7 cabs across the usa). starts at "4pm" which i assume is pst since it's in san fran. there's a last chance qualifier that's streaming today. we got two atlanta natives repping the south who i fully expect to see in grand finals (anakin and speedkicks). hopefully a finalized console release date and god willing a beta announcement...

twitch.tv/tekken

prediction:

1. anakin
  2. speedkicks
  3. mr naps

should be a good tourney as i think there's like 20 entrants? and only one character repeat (two jack players)

Archived