IGNORED

SMACK

TRiP

Greetings once again,

the second single from our upcoming 'On Tick' EP went live earlier...

Much more chilled out than the last one, almost a bit hiphop'y - would love to hear what ye think

x

Got my head noddin immediately. I think it gels well wil the last track I heard from you, which makes me think the album will feel very cohesive. It's like cold robot-hop. Gives me a nostalgic feeling. I dig the samples and the BD bangs. Honestly, this reminds me of a grimier Crystal Method, and I loved them back in the day. 

This rocks.  I like the bass interplay with the vocal sample.  Also, I'm a modality geek, and I can't figure this one out beyond some kind of F lydian hybrid with whole tone or similar.  It's still challenging even after you listen closely a couple times.  Well played!  The only thing I think it could use more of is stereo spread.  There are some cool sounds and effects throughout that would stand out more if they had more space and/or movement around them.

This is cool as well and as mentioned goes well with the 1st track. I thought at first that it was going to be a lo-fi house track but then it evolved into a track that reminded me of Audio Bullies (I think they've done some cool tracks but that may be insulting...) It's got a punk aesthetic that I like, a raw sound. Nice one. 

i love this, im picturing myself dancing at the club with this song. i like the distorted drums and how the bass sound evolves through time, cool outro too!

the only thing im not suuure if like is the vocals but it fits the track.

Archived