IGNORED

Preoccupations - New Material

Fairly certain I'm the only person that enjoyed both albums equally (the old name was better tho)

This new track seems a bit, I dunno, predictable? I like it, they just seem to be wearing their influences on their sleeves a bit TOO much.

I pre-ordered the vinyl anyway. I trust these guys enough to not put out a bad record.

• 4 weeks later...

good song a bit annoying vocals on this but the instrumentals are nice reminds me of 80´s talking heads or new wave ,but really cant tell at all how the album is going to sound like.

• 4 weeks later...

So this leaked. Definitely their most conventional and 'lightest' sounding release, very new wavey, but still really good imo. Gets a little weirder towards the end. Too early for me to compare it with the other two records but yeah, I can't say I'm disappointed at all.

Also the singles have grown on me a peach. Always gettin' my bop on to Antidote.

at first i was bit skeptical but its an amazing record full of beautiful melodies,moody synths and an overall melancholic vibe with some nice surprises.  The production is amazing, you can clearly hear every instrument and vocals are perfectly mixed.

i would rate this a 8/10

ok 8 is to high lets make it a 7 out of ten.  I saw them once and didnt really enjoyed it, the show was noisy but in a bad way it sounded very clanky, distorted and somehow rushed. Still doestnt mean anything and i would like to see them again especially now with the new material.

Archived