IGNORED

c o l u n d į

flacid

This one is great! Very eerie!

I would love to hear this with a deeper kick though. It would be pretty cool at a slower tempo. Maybe even side chain it a bit to one of your layers to add some dynamics or something ;)

This one is great! Very eerie!

I would love to hear this with a deeper kick though. It would be pretty cool at a slower tempo. Maybe even side chain it a bit to one of your layers to add some dynamics or something ;)

Cheers man. I was trying to keep the kick minimal and in the background, guess it's just down to taste. I do agree on the tempo and sidechaining as I nearly always forget to do that... 

Very dreamy pieces, maybe missing a little something though. Not bad at all though as they are

Yeah I agree, I like making them and listening back because they put me in a hypnotic state of mind. I am planning to experiment with some drum patterns but I do find it quite hard to balance them with ambient music. 

Couple of ambient colundi dreamers...

Hey Alan!

I was already following Beathaven on Soundcloud... love the Electro Sonatas playlist :)

Ambient tracks sounding nice, sorry no constructive feedback, no beats = very hard to keep my attention for more than 3 seconds. i should listen while going to sleep!

Couple of ambient colundi dreamers...

Hey Alan!

I was already following Beathaven on Soundcloud... love the Electro Sonatas playlist :)

Ambient tracks sounding nice, sorry no constructive feedback, no beats = very hard to keep my attention for more than 3 seconds. i should listen while going to sleep!

Thanks dude, appreciated. 

Haha, yeah I agree these ambient tracks aren't for everyone :) They're definitely good going to sleep music though. 

Archived