IGNORED

Mojo Filter Acid

Zephyr_Nova

hey Zephyr_Nova, I hate acidplanet-> must register to download & when I just 'play song' -> I hear one second of audio in mozilla.

That's weird. The stream's supposed to work for everyone, no registration necessary. Sorry about that.

Yeah, fuck ACIDPlanet. Can't you post it on here? Or get a myspace and add a link in your thread or something? No good if you can't download something without registering. Well off-putting.

i agree that acidplanet is crap, but this guy makes some of the sickest music that's out there... i've been following his stuff for a while now and it just gets sicker and sicker..

this one is a downright stomper too, flows so nice and sounds so solid.. 99% of the 'acid' tracks in this forum pale in comparison.. it sounds like a futuristic take on 'Last Step' as far as the rhythms go, but the mix is just outstanding.. excellent music.. i really don't understand why you are still messing around with acidplanet et al, get this released on thick vinyl!

How can I post music here directly? I'd do that if it were possible.

You can still listen at 128kbps if you're not registered, which is decent. When I'm listening to something for the sake of giving feedback I prefer not to download anyways, unless it ends up being something I'd listen to week to week. I'm surprised not more people here don't register and post over there. It's really good for getting your music to a wider audience and getting instant feedback on new tracks. If there were another site like that where anyone could download, I'd probably be posting there as well, but I don't know of any.

Thanks for the kind words iep and Bubba. I don't have any plans for pressing vinyl yet, but I've got a full lenth CD due for September being released on Metric Style Records. They may even be into the idea of pressing some Vinyl copies...but I'd have to run that by them since they're the ones with the $$$ :grin: When there's an official release date I'll be sure to post it here.

aight, tried it in internet explorer & it works! yeah clean sounding surely, ok my girlfriend & my cat just begged for attention...plays again.

typical acid sounds, 808 beat check, 303 check...nice rhythems, maybe adding some different rhythem sounds later on could spice it up soundwise. I like the part with the pads near the 3 minute mark most.

grtz rico

Thanks for the feedback. The idea was to use all traditional acid sounds but in a new context. I agree that some different percussive sounds could spice things up later on. If I decide I want it on the album I may go back and do that.

Archived