IGNORED

Compilation

Guest môak

Guest Mr. Magoo

hi there

since there has been the past acid contest and all that shizzle i would like to create not a competition but a compilation.

yes thats right, everyone posts a sample whether it be a drum loop, or drum sound/sample, from bass riff to wishy washy sounds.

when we have enough samples/sounds/drums etc.., we should choose a person here experienced with music arranging to make a track out of it.

this was discussed a while ago, and i would like to bring it back to life.

Or we could do like on the planet-mu forum where everyone signs up to do a 1:30 track. This is stored in a gmail account and its all mashed up in the end. the tracks are supposed to "keep the flow". its fun. lets do the compilation thing first though.

it could turn into a compitition once all the patterns are picked out and we can see who can arrange them and cut them up best.

Guest cosmonaut

..........so basically project wtf part 2?

Did project wtf Part 1 actually happen?

well the samples got posted but i don't think tracks were submitted. i made one but i didn't plan on submitting it anyway. it was a cool idea.

no thats why i want this one to happen!

way to pass idironboomtrack's idea off as your own.

tr-808

This needs a bit more organization

I propose this, all the samples be submitted by a certain date, at which point all will be rar'd and put on a server (possibly mine) then another deadline will be set, and the compilation/contest will be complete by that point!

(perhaps if there's a large number of submissions, some QC should be employed :fear:)

anyone else?

Guest DrHat
*You have not chosen to ignore DrHat*

i'm still not up on this whole "___ IS EGGING ME ON IGNORE" meme/fad/bowel movement. no clue what's going on and who the relevant parties are.

reading that post, the following questions come to mind:

1) did he mean "now" instead of "not"?

2) is this dude another clone of whoever was cloning to do whatever?

3) should i invest in the sysco corporation?

but i accept the fact that i probably won't ever understand half the crap in this universe.

instead, i just will say: huh? care to explain that?

edit: here's some disco italia samples

bigbizsnare.wav

bigbizsnare2.wav

Guest Mr. Magoo
*You have not chosen to ignore DrHat*

i'm still not up on this whole "___ IS EGGING ME ON IGNORE" meme/fad/bowel movement. no clue what's going on and who the relevant parties are.

reading that post, the following questions come to mind:

1) did he mean "now" instead of "not"?

2) is this dude another clone of whoever was cloning to do whatever?

3) should i invest in the sysco corporation?

but i accept the fact that i probably won't ever understand half the crap in this universe.

instead, i just will say: huh? care to explain that?

edit: here's some disco italia samples

:flower:

Archived