IGNORED

Selling a bunch of hardware :-(

TheBro

Really gutted to be selling this stuff but I need to get a laptop as the one I use (my wife's) has kinda had it. I'm in London if anyone is interested in what I've got to sell. Will put it up on Gumtree soon.

Korg Volca Bass (Mint and boxed) - £60

Korg Volca Keys (Mint and boxed) - £60

Arturia Spark LE (Absolutely mint condition and boxed. Literally played with it maybe 3 times) - £85

Roland JV 1080 (Good condition but volume knob is missing) - £90

Numark iDJ Live DJ Controller for iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch (Good condition - its the oldskool 30pin connector one) - £30

That sucks man, never nice to have to sell gear or anything else for that matter. Hope you quickly find some good buyers for your stuff. I'd get the jv1080 but I'm not from around there. 

Nah Volcas are dime a dozen lol. I'd be very surprised to get more for them. I really like the keys so that will be a shame to let it go and of course the JV 1080 is a beast!!

I'm not I'm in Sheffield but I'd still be interested. I have relatives down south so could coincide a visit. Is it all in good working order beside the volume knob? Is it a case of simply going midi cable in out to interface/midi keyboard and stereo in to interface? Is it lush? Cheers man. Maybe send me some photos?

Archived