IGNORED

taas00

dingformung

i think overall the track is always too dense, like i said on the other one, i think that there should be a crescendo in number of things playing at the same time, some solos, some mutes, some drops, etc, to relieve the tension and to bring it back again... i'm not saying that there's no variation, cause there's a lot obviously, but it feels like the song already starts midway and then it just keeps morphing and morphing up until eternity... anyway everything sounds fucking mental!!!

edit: well seems like you decided to do it the other way around, you started full on and now it's slowly moving towards the void...

Thanks for listening and the feedback!

11 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i think overall the track is always too dense, like i said on the other one, i think that there should be a crescendo in number of things playing at the same time, some solos, some mutes, some drops, etc, to relieve the tension and to bring it back again.

Yes, most of my tracks end up being a wall of noise, I'm working on changing that, would make everything sound a bit less one-dimensional I guess ?

i like what you have going on here.  very cool sounds and i like the beat.

however, i do think that you could sit on this track for a longer period of time before moving on, as i feel you have some interesting ideas and sounds in the track so far, but it doesn't quite feel like you've broken through to the track's full potential.  i think if you pushed yourself / the composition more, it could be taken to the next level.

1 hour ago, snack master said:

i like what you have going on here.  very cool sounds and i like the beat.

however, i do think that you could sit on this track for a longer period of time before moving on, as i feel you have some interesting ideas and sounds in the track so far, but it doesn't quite feel like you've broken through to the track's full potential.  i think if you pushed yourself / the composition more, it could be taken to the next level.

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback & definitely encourages me to play around with it some more

3 hours ago, Danny O Flannagin said:

Good work, kind of sounds like a chopped up modular jam. 

Personal preference, I think this track would slap a lot harder if it were like 10 bpm faster. 

Always appreciate your feedback! Actually tempo isn't fixed and changes around quite a lot between 75 - 95bpm. But I can see how that's neither one thing nor another. Not quite Hip-Hop-y and not quite DnB-y either, pace-wise, so yeah, maybe a tempo shift up or down could help, definitely something to try out

Archived