IGNORED

some pretty cool shit i am working on

that is pretty cool dude. reminds me of vsnares. wonderful usage of drum hits.. and very very slick programming. soo fluid drum programming

Guest Promo
solid prgramming... it's just the sound all together is a bit cliche nowadays.

Yeah had similar feelings listening to it. I don't mind cliched so much (well I do when its dull) but I think it needed more layers and stuff than just mainly growly bass. Again beatz/programming are good but I just felt I wanted more from this track. It felt a little empty and I felt unsatisfied listening to it.

solid prgramming... it's just the sound all together is a bit cliche nowadays.

Yeah had similar feelings listening to it. I don't mind cliched so much (well I do when its dull) but I think it needed more layers and stuff than just mainly growly bass. Again beatz/programming are good but I just felt I wanted more from this track. It felt a little empty and I felt unsatisfied listening to it.

agreed... maybe actually use the long winded break as a break beat and intertwine some constant sounds with a rhythm.

made this tune on some cheap headphones, as far as the basslines go, i have been listening toalot of dnb.

i am still trying to come up with a propper sound with that shit, as of riht now i don't use any fancy filters vst's to pull off that shit, it's all fruity filter =/.

thanks for yer input and listening,

sorry fpr the server speed also, that shit is free webspace

Archived