IGNORED

Football kits

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

lol, I was staring at the home kit and thinking 'that's just not Barcelona'.

But then that away kit, and Iniesta's smile. flol.

Czech Republic

czech.jpg

Greece

greece.jpg

Poland

poland.jpg

Russia

russia.jpg

Denmark

denmark.jpg

Germany

germany.jpg

Holland

holland.jpg

Portugal

portugal.jpg

Croatia

croatia.jpg

Italy

italy.jpg

Ireland

ireland.jpg

Spain

spain.jpg

England

england1.jpg

France

france.jpg

Sweden

sweden.jpg

Ukraine

ukraine.jpg

Guest kokeboka

Ireland have got a shirt sponsor?! Disgraceful? A sign of the times? Or a sign of the future?

I hate seeing sponsorships on kits. And on national teams, it looks especially depressing - had no idea someone was doing that already. I really hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Germany's away kit (green) looks really nice. The simpler it is, the nicer it looks imo.

Guest Gary C

Germany's away kit (green) looks really nice. The simpler it is, the nicer it looks imo.

Agreed. I would never wear a Portugal shirt, but it's the simplest and best looking.

Ireland have got a shirt sponsor?! Disgraceful? A sign of the times? Or a sign of the future?

No it's just a render.

I'm not sure what you mean. Everywhere I google it looks the same.

Edit: Oh wait, apparently it's replaced with the players number for the game. Then it's really shitty advertising to put it on official photos of the shirt, but not on the actual shirt. WTF Ireland.

Good: Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Poland

Average: Portugal, England, Greece, Poland

Bad: Denmark (sigh), Ireland, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Spain, Croatia

ive been looking for this beast of a shirt but cant get it fro less then £300 (some go as much as £600 on ebay) even cheap knock offs i would gladly buy for £30

aprilsport-1098907.jpg

It's not Holland, but still: http://www.hhv.de/item_269760.html

but still thats the shirt germany wore when they beat us in the italia 90 semi final. i just cant wear it no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite like the Italy home, and France and England away kits. Otherwise, indifference, except Netherlands home kit which looks like a beach umbrella. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived