IGNORED

Are you fucking kidding me.

OneToThirtySix

http://radio.com/2014/04/17/detroit-electronic-music-festivals-return-postponed-until-2015/

I seriously thought I was moving closer to an awesome electronic music festival, waited a whole fucking year for it to come around again, and now it's fucking cancelled?! WTAF?!

This is how I felt about Playground festival (no i'm not ever going to shut up about that).

Quite rightly so. The UK festival scene is fairly shit at the minute. With Glade and Bloc both gone tits up I am really struggling to find something that I will enjoy.

this year im doing wee ones, they are always better. knoccengorroch, doune the rabbit hole, eden festival. or just get a plane out to dimensions, the lineup for that is a belter.

Guest abusivegeorge

This is how I felt about Playground festival (no i'm not ever going to shut up about that).

Quite rightly so. The UK festival scene is fairly shit at the minute. With Glade and Bloc both gone tits up I am really struggling to find something that I will enjoy.

Try Boomtown Fair. It's not quite an electronic music festival but it's super fun

Archived