IGNORED

Primus & the Chocolate Factory (with the Fungi Ensemble)

^That song's one of the first I taught myself to play on bass, it's trickier than it sounds, especially the chorus riff

One of the rare bands where every member completely masters his instrument(s).

I disliked their Pure Imagination jam at first cause I kept comparing it to the original, but it's growing on me rather quickly :music:

maybe that's my hangup about it, I keep comparing it to the original (which I always did kinda like) I should give it another listen just letting Primus be thier own beast.

After seeing Primus perform Frizzle Fry, (especially spaghetti western), in it's entirety with the original line-up in 2003ish, there's been no need to see them again. ever. shit was bananas & that's how I'm gonna remember them.

Whoa, Danny Carey's sitting in with them for a few dates while Tim recovers from open heart surgery: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tools-danny-carey-to-play-with-primus-in-september-20140814

If essines were at one of those dates his penis would explode everywhere.

• 2 months later...

Archived