IGNORED

Sean and Rob remixed an Earth track?

ghOsty

Been listening to a lot of Earth lately and I stumbled across this today...

Never would have taken the 'chre to be big Earth fans. The track itself I suppose is more of a re-edit than a remix, and definitely not like their typical sounds or remixes at all... Autechre doin' a drone/doom track, weird.

Yeah they're big fans.

Earth played their ATP and this track featured on that ATP Compilation:

http://youtu.be/Q4h-hKUm4pk

Also at the Russell Haswell curated AE gig I went to in '05 they were supported by Pita and Earth.

Them being Earth fans makes perfect sense to me tbh.

^ it's the drone connection innit

their remix is subtle to the point of being almost no different. it's not their best one. the JKB remix of Harvey is the best one on that comp imo.

Didn't know about the ATP features... But them being fans does make sense, there is quite a bit of drone qualities to a lot of their more ambient tracks.

Also Usagi, I agree... almost everything JKB remixes is gold.

Yeah they're big fans.

Earth played their ATP and this track featured on that ATP Compilation

If i recall correctly, Earth were supposed to play for ATP 2003, curated by Ae, but Earth could not play there (last minute problem, like passport problem, i dunno exactly) but Sunno))) were also curated by Ae & they played @ atp.

Archived