IGNORED

Ambient techno slow burner track

sinewaves

Slow burner indeed!

That bass going throughout is great and the atmospheric scratches and such are v nice as well, great feel.

I just listened to Aerob Joel - Untitled on your SC and like that one quite a bit, had me tapping my foot!

I love the intro. Really love it. Such a great and rich texture - yet still lo-fi.
Did you record this live?
By the way, I noticed a tiny glitch at 5:44 :)

I kinda wish the kick was deeper and a bit louder. As it is right now, it kinda drowns in the ambience.
The only thing I would change about this track is probably the snare at around 15:11. It sounds a bit too midi-ish compared to the rest :)

Oh this is gorgeous. I'm not massively into drone stuff, but once in a while a record (or a track) comes along that just sucks me in and I can just happily drift in the repetition - this is exactly the same. It goes on for long enough that when it ends it feels like someone's pulled the covers off on a cold morning: you want to return to that hazy sleepy warmth. Lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived