Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

HI I AM REPHLEX!!!!

BUY RECORDS, I GIVE INFO!!!

WHAT, YOU BOUGHT RECORDS???

LOL STILL NO NFO 4 U

Guest Kibreg
HMV emailed me this morning :

Release date is posponed to 06/02/07.

We'll ship the item as soon as it comes out.

which HMV... Japan?

HMV emailed me this morning :

Release date is posponed to 06/02/07.

We'll ship the item as soon as it comes out.

so they're travelling in time to release this.

*furioously tries to build flux capacitor in order to make it to the record shop in time for the release date in february*

Guest Kibreg

dunno if this has been mentioned, but ol Brian Tregaskin states on his myspace page "All new songs coming on 15th. Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple full tracks from Rushup Edge on myspace."

Guest joshier
dunno if this has been mentioned, but ol Brian Tregaskin states on his myspace page "All new songs coming on 15th. Hopefully rephlex will let me put a couple full tracks from Rushup Edge on myspace."

About fucking time. Whoever it is, is stringing it on for far too long for it to even be funny.

Guest tht! tne

i'm properly excited for rushup edge even though i don't like the ep all that much

i wish someone would go on and remix alspacka that has real potential right there

Guest analogue wings

I hope is it six fuckoff long tracks. The Analord formula could stand to be messed with a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikespektre

I wish people would stop complaining about there only being 6 tracks, remember quality not quantity! If you've heard it already, you'll know how fucking good this record is! My favourite (at the moment) being 'Death Fuck' which makes Drukqs seem like fucking amature hour...

Guest Kibreg
The leak is real:

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=35999

Let the bullshit conspiracy theories begin

bahaha. I called it btw (the leak being real). no one but rdj could have made tracks 1-4.

what conspiracy theories? it all seems pretty clear to me. people need to stop taking any of that myspace nonsense seriously - it's not even the "artist" running that thing.

oh and I'm happy to see that boomkat lists release as JUNE 22 :)

fucking worst rephlex release ever then. aphex can fuck off. rephlex can fuck off. this is shite.

lol are you kidding?

EDIT: oh hey, didn't someone promise to eat their hat? it's "teddie oggie" that is benn jordan...

still doesn't mean it's mr 'phex though. oh fuck it, it probably is. still sounds like The Flashbulb to me though which means Aphex has lost it and is now just another electronic music artist...

Guest burnibus
fucking worst rephlex release ever then. aphex can fuck off. rephlex can fuck off. this is shite.

thats a whole lot of negativity right there. I can see what you mena about the fannying around with identity and only being 6 tracks, but they are good tracks and AFX still makes ace music. Just a shame he wants to take all out money for a couple of EP's.

Archived