IGNORED

Ableton 11 easy create folder of all recent audio demos/jams for external listening/referencing

Polytrix

I've got a few projects runnning in parallel. 

Is there an easier way than opening each project and going thorugh each ''clip'', and manually listening to them, to quickly create a souce of recent jams/audio files recorded in all projects. 

So compiling samples quickly and easily so then I can go open it on my phone to listen back/stream the files? 

Would be good. 

Not sure if I’m understanding correctly but I think you could make a favourites folder called “samples” or whatever and then unfurl your projects in the ableton browser and assign all audio recordings within these projects to said folder and this would give you a place that points to everything. 

You can go into the project folders without opening ableton. Should be usually two folders, one called recorded and one called processed or something. All the clips are in there. Then you have to be careful that you don’t mess with them, but you can open them all in audacity and export them without messing up the reference file and create havoc for yourself later with a bunch of missing file tags. 

The best way I have found is to just render an mp3 of a project when I am done working on it, and keep them on my desktop and also in the iTunes library under a "wip" album that is just synced to my phone.

• Like 1